Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Web's most interesting contribution to society:

Baby, if you've ever wondered, wondered whatever became of me. I'm livin' on the air in Cincinnati, Cincinnati WKRP. I'm in double Yooo Kaaaay Arrrr Peeee in Cincinnaaaaaatiiiii!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's the deal, you start by thinking of a TV character (it says sit-com, but you can push the limits a bit). Any old character. Then answer the questions and Poof!!! It guesses who you are.


It guessed me as:
Evie from Out of This World, Mrs. Roper, Henry from Punky Brewster, Venus Flytrap, Whitley from A Different World... the list goes on.

The only characters that I've been able to stump it on are: Wayne from the Wonder Years (Kevin's brother) and any characters from Amen.

Other than that, it's got them all. Fascinating. Really.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Hmm, it did not guess I was Arnold (Diff'rent Strokes) or Jo from Facts of Life but it DID get Mallory from Family Ties! I guess the question "Do you date 'Nick" triggered that.

And if you're worried about your French issues, you should question why the stork dumped you off on Bastille Day....

Emily:) said...

It also did not guess that I was Jessie from Saved By the Bell. It thought I was Paige from Hang Time. But getting very warm. Same cheesy California Saturday teen show:) Oh well. Lots of fun though. Gina, where do you find these random things? I love them!!

Gina Grace said...

Oh, I have my ways...

I'm startled that it didn't get Arnold, Jo OR Jessie? But come to think of it, I think it I did also stump it when I was Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell.... You'd think of all shows, they have that one well-covered?