Friday, May 06, 2005

My sexy bitches

Lisa is so jealous that I know how to post photos.... Ah, but I covet her ability to make paragraphs in her blog. Ewwwww!!! I have some VH1 celebrity program, and they just flashed on Tanya Harding. Talking about her and her husband putting some sex tape out on the web back in the day? The world doesn't need that. And it didn't/doesn't need her bangs either. But the world does need more Sexy Bitches, and here are my two: Image hosted by Photobucket.com and.... the Coonhound: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Tanya Harding has bangs? Gross.

Gina Grace said...

Well she DID. Not sure what she's up to now, ever since that whole celebrity boxing did little to enhance her respectability... She had BIG Ole' Bangs.

Lisaopolis said...

long live the sexy be-yotches!