Thursday, May 12, 2005

According to Who?

So this internet survey says I'm 35% normal. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. What- cause I don't use a new towell everyday? Do normal people do this? I usually throw a towell in the wash everytime I do laundry- which is about every 2 or 3 days. I guess this makes me freakish- along with other odd things that I do, like carry very little cash in my wallet at any given time, or like to have sex more than 6 times a month? WTF?

Is anyone out there more normal than me? Or is 35% well, normal?


You Are 35% Normal
(Occasionally Normal)



You sure do march to your own beat...
But you're so weird, people wonder if it's a beat at all
You think on a totally different wavelength
And it's often a chore to get people to understand you

How Normal Are You?

1 comment:

Lisaopolis said...

If it's any consolation (and I won't say that it should be according to WHOM...), I am 45 per cent normal.

And I take my shoes off inside and insist on decent bread, detest ice cubes in cold drinks, and have no idea why you would put your filled Britta filter pitcher in the fridge. Oh, I am so 'weird'.