Thursday, May 05, 2005

Blog Virgin

What's up my party people?!?! So I talk a lot. I admit: I'm the kind of person who has to answer every yes or no question with a story. That that story usually reminds me of the time that I was.... yeah. You know me. You get the point. I have a hard time getting to the point :) So instead of posting replies to other peoples blogs (namely Lisa's: www.fretme.blogspot.com) I thought I'd start my own? Heck, I went to the open casting call for the Martha Steward Apprentice becuase 1) I think she kicks ass 2) I wanted to do something that is so "generation Why" that I couldn't say no. A blog is something that well look back on in 5-10 years and say, "wow, a blog? That is soooooo 2005." Much in the same way I say that floppy drives are sooooo 1995. Um yeah... so if anyone could tell me how to make paragraphs on this thing, that'd be super.

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Just type as you normally would, i.e. use the return bar to make paragraphs.

I love the title, it's super precious. Kind of like Gina meets Wazzu at Lollapaloooza, very delightful indeed. Or a ride at an amusement park ('hey let's eat scones, burgers and elephant ears and then go on the Ginapalooza and see if we barf or not")

I APPROVE!

Gina Grace said...

Hummm- not sure how much I want to be thought of as a carnival ride...

Lisaopolis said...

awww come on, to be in the same league as The Zipper?