Thursday, May 19, 2005

10 things I have never done:

On request of Lisaopolis, here are 10 things I have never done. In no particular order:

1) Been in a tanning bed
2) Seen all of the Starwars Movies (or any of the new ones)
3) Competed in a race
4) Been to south America (central, yes- south no.)
5) Gone on a cruise (will be able to check this off in a month)
6) Appreciated Bob Dylan music
7) Tasted a drink made with gin and thought, "yum!"
8) Used a beer bong
9) Lived overseas
10) Had a cavity

2 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Very good. Thank you for complying to today's Most Interesting Survey Question. I am so proud to know that you've never beer bonged. But no cavities yet? You lucky bee-yo-&%*@!

Lisaopolis said...

i got a nice white crown and white fillings as well, that was my $1,000 investment in my mouth this year, jeesh, cripes!