Thursday, June 02, 2005

Feeling like an alcoholic mother....

Arggg.... I'm going to Napa. Leaving tonight. Woo Hooo!! Yes, I am very excited, but I'm feeling guilty cause I have to leave Daphne in a Kennel while I'm off in the wine country having a grand time with the girls.

Normally she can stay at Chez Grandparents' house, but they are going to be out of town this weekend too! Dang! So I've arranged to have her entertained for the weekend at Seattle's primire dog daycare facility: The Downtown Dog Lounge.

Here is a link to her web-cam, so that the whole world may observe Her Royal Fattness over the weekend:
http://www.downtowndoglounge.com/belltownweb2.html

This is of course, assuming that she'll be kept in the "big dog" room. But who know's, maybe she'll fit in better as the nanny in the puppy room?

Okay- off to throw another pair of flip-flops in my bag and hop a plane to San Jose.... Pictures to follow!!!

4 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Wait til I tell the Albert Clan YOU went to Napa instead of attending the reunion. Black list for you for sure.

And here I've been making excuses for you all weekend about how 'busy' you are w/work, etc. and how we forgive you because you're the youngest and all. Hmpf!

You're missing a fab time, our cousins are awesome. More to follow. Greets from Balto!

Gina Grace said...

I know I know....

But the weekend was the only time it would work for everyone, and my ticket was only $158 bucks. Even that was killing me! Plus the cost of dog boarding?? Yikes. To the Poor House for me!

The Brothers said...

Hey! We're strangers - nice to meet ya! We actually checked out the puppycam. Pretty cool. My kids liked it!
That's one spoiled dog!

Gina Grace said...

Holy Frijoles! I guess I better keep this PG-13 or better!

Yeah, the dog cam was pretty silly. I can't imagine taking her there every day- I'd get NOTHING done at work. As it was, she was there for part of Monday following me weekend away, and I had her on my computer screen at work all day saying things like "Oh look! She's scratching her ear" and "Oh, wait- now she's sitting!!"

It was all just very, very silly :)