Friday, June 24, 2005

Yes, but are you a full-service social host?

For those that don't know- I am leaving on Sunday for an Alaska cruise with my family for my grandparent's 65th wedding anniversay. I haven't had much time to prepare, but thought I'd check out the cruise-line's web site for some basic info.


Taken Directly from the Holland America Cruise Lines web-site:

"On most cruises of 14 days or longer, onboard Social Hosts welcome single women guests to dinner and dancing. "

Oh it's ON. It's on like Donkey Kong.


Hoping that they don't diss just becuase we're just going on a 7 day cruise...

5 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Yes, but I am not sure they are COMPLETELY full service, if you know what I mean, jean....

Judging from my past cruise experience/s, these gentlemen hosts are very nice albeit very gay. After all, who knows how to make a woman feel like a princess than an older gay man? But HollandAmerica may have something new, who knows!

Gina Grace said...

Just leave me be with my images of young, verile Dutchmen.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your cruise - take lots of pictures to share with those of us going on mundane vacations...
Amy

Lisaopolis said...

heel moi! Bring it on!

Anonymous said...

NABBED! Well, well, well...it seems that your "fatal flaw" comes back to get you...I was directed to this site by one Miss Hundley, and low and behold, the last entry contains the following: "Hoping that they don't diss just becuase we're just going on a 7 day cruise..."

AHA!! you're a - u transposition in "because"...you ARE the anonymous Lady Commentor!

(And just for shits and giggles)
-ANON