Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Y'all are just too nice

Thanks for the supportive comments about Lefty, my left eye which is taunting me with fine lines and signs of aging. I'm trying to drink more water (mint tea actually, as its the only thing that keeps me from coughing all day lately- have a bit of a cold) and I got a tiny bottle of somethingorother from Clinique this weekend that had the word "eye" in the product name, and it has SPF, so I figure it can't hurt. Unless I get it IN my eye. In that case actually, it would hurt quite a bit...

Anyway- I need to post about my weekend fun, frolic and political platforms (specifically, my new, "I'll try it before I judge it" policy) but can't seem to find a quiet moment in which to compartmentalize my thoughts for you all. So for now, I'll just leave you with a teaser photo:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Story coming soon...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisaopolis said...

Oh my cheeses gawd.

and I thought I was being the supportive older sister by NOT writing "I am seven years older than you and show none of the same signs of wrinkling, darling" but I'll still save that.

Lisaopolis said...

wait, have you been frolicking with the NRA Ladies' Division Gun Club and Knitting Group again? LAWDY LAWD.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do not disparage the Ladies Who Knit..I am lately one of them and it is a fine pastime! No pistol with the pearl handle though..not yet, anyhow! Love,Cynthia in Harlem

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Gina,

Move to Texas.

Love,

K

Emily:) said...

Dude, soooo disturbed that you are shooting a gun. Preparing to stage a coup?;)

Anonymous said...

I THOT U WERE A TREE HUGGER?
i like guns. they make stuff blow up real good!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more proud of our Gina, showing her responsible side as well as being open-minded to the wishes of her year-partner. I feel a tear.