Monday, September 26, 2005

some photos...

Here's a shot of the sweet jackets... Jose getting ready to go:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My bike leaning against the famous fence where I got all the damned thorns stuck in my tires :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Later on in the day when it was warm enough to go without jackets (this was right before I stepped on my sun glasses while fixing my tire)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is from my camera phone- just a random shot of my Camel Bak. I just love this bag, and I love that I got it on super-duper sale.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's another camera phone shot from Leavenworth the next day. Ummm...folk dancing...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay- goodnight friends.

2 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Joey looks good in that dirndl, nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos of the Bavarian sex toys?? - Beth