Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Baby Hair Continued...

To follow up on my last post that included a photo of a baby with a Mohawk (I know, I know, it wasn’t really a Mohawk, that was just he way his hair was growing in…) I thought I’d post a couple of celebrity fauxhawk shots for your comparing and contrasting pleasure. In case you don’t want to scroll ALL the way down, here he is again, to refresh your memory: Image hosted by Photobucket.com I just hope that no one ever criticizes the child at the wedding by looking at him and saying something, “Shyeah, that’s soooo 2003!
The One Who Started It All: Becks
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Child who will likely never outgrow the title of, “The adopted son of Angelina Jolie”, Maddox
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (is it me, or has this child not aged a wink since he was adopted?)

2 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Becks is just hot, no question about it.

And I believe Angie's kid is actually a wax figurine. Let me ask Brad, I'll get back to you.

I like the face blackening out, I might need to broker out some of my data collection to protect the innocent.

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Gina, you don't know me, but I am a friend of your sister's (but actually got to your blog via http://redredrine.blogspot.com)and I just had to laugh at this post b/c my son has this EXACT hair issue!! It is hilarious! I may have to now post a pic of his famous 'do on my blog, http://mommymatic.blogspot.com I have to thank you for the very favorable comparison to Beckham, though, as I was going somewhere much more "Flock of Seagulls" myself.