Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Giving credit where it is due:

Being the ungrateful harlot that I am, I totally forgot to acknowledge a nice thing. Close your eyes and think back to a post I made many moons ago (or maybe a week and a half ago) that was nothing more than random thoughts. One in particular was:

"When I'm rich and fabulous, I'm going to hire a service to clean my car (inside and out) once a week. I dislike having a dirty car. But I dislike cleaning it more."

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the fact that people read my blog, but when they actually read INTO my blog, and do nice things for me, well that’s just unexpected joy! I love givers.

So- if you stayed with me last week and washed my car and vacuumed/detailed/armor-all’d the interior/organized the crap in the back seat etc, while I was at work then this message is for you: THANKYOU! I liked it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a booty call and car cleaner, thats a keeper.

Gina Grace said...

Ooooooo.... SNAP!

Emily:) said...

Oooh, did somebody actually clean your car? marry them now;)

Anonymous said...

Dig the wedding pictures and sharing of daily observations. I just read from about Aug. 24- today. I'll celebrate a moment of feeling caught up (waoh ahh ahh)
I'm interested in hearing how the toast for Beth went. I'll stop now!

Anonymous said...

Gina,

I have Wednesday off work. Call me. I need news. I didn't call you back on Sunday because I knew you are busy with said car cleaner.

-Dallas fire ant hater