Friday, July 08, 2005

Oh Wah Tagoo Siam...

Oh Wah Tagoo Siam....


Oh wah, tagoo, siam. Say it again! Say it again!! Ahhh, sorry. That was just fun. Good times. Yes.

Its late, its Friday, I stayed home tonight because my goal was to get some flippin' sleep for one, but here I am. Awake. Hello.

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for Lake Chelan and my triathlon (which is Sunday morning)! Am I ready? Nah. Will I make it? Probably.

I'm going to ride my bike AND swim tomorrow. I swear to God. I'm going to do it. I was GOING to do one or the other this afternoon, but it was rainy, and everyone knows that you can't ride a bike or swim in the rain.

Speaking of swimming. It has come to my attention that a certain party(ies) is concerned that I am swimming without a wet suit in the greater northwest regions, as apparently there is a 15 minute window in which the human body can continue to live in cold water before all hope is lost and one becomes like those little brine shrimp fish food flakes. Perhaps I didn't clarify that it is just a lake, not the ocean. I'm a little crazy, but not totally insane. So to that certain party I say- Hi! Didn't know you were reading my blog....nervous thinking.... ah hell, nothing to hide here. But don't worry, I'm not going to get hypothermia.

The human Gina can survive in Lake Washington for at least 20 minutes. I know cause I did.
The human Gina also drank a surprisingly large volume of said Lake Washington when the waves kept splashing in her face and messing with her breathing pattern. Goddamned lake...

I like saying "The Human Gina." I might have to use this phrase more often when explaining any irrational or erratic behavior in which I engage. Por Ejemplo: "While the Human Gina is capable of expressing emotions of logic and rationality under most conditions, she is prone to short bursts of tears and mean crankiness when under both financial and emotional stress at the same time."


Alright kids, time for this gal to hit the sack (that means "go to bed" you sick-o's....) Please send vibes of endurance and speed on Sunday morning.

No comments: