Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stop the Presses:

I agree with the Republican National Committee!

Here's a quote from the Associated Press:

"The Republican National Committee rejected Dean's criticism of Al-Maliki, saying, 'It is incredibly troubling that Howard Dean would seek to score cheap political points by attacking the democratically elected prime minister of Iraq.' "


And that's all I'll say about it. 'Cause I don't have the energy to make this blog a place of serious discussion. I much prefer to discuss locker room etiquette, the cuteness of my dog etc.

5 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

nice! Although I don't think the RNP has much to say when it comes to scoring cheap poliitical points. But I think I do get the point of your post: stopping the presses!

Gina Grace said...

Yes, scoring cheap political points is the name of the game I hear. But I did forget to mention that the comment was in reaction to an address given by Dean to 240 business leaders in Palm Beach, Fl.
In which he called Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki an "anti-Semite."

"We don't need to spend 200 and 300 and 500 billion dollars bringing democracy to Iraq to turn it over to people who believe that
Israel doesn't have a right to defend itself and who refuse to condemn Hezbollah,"

But thank GAWD that the free election system is working so well in Iraq. Now if only we could get them to vote for an American, we'd really be in business! It would totally elimiate that step where we have to tell him/her (yeah right) how to think and act like an American.

Anonymous said...

Good thing the UN called for a cease-fire. Phew, that was a close one ...

Lisaopolis said...

wait, I think I kinda agree then there with Dean. And wait, isn't Haliburton running the place anyways? Hang on again, WE don't even have a in-the-first-term-democratically-elected guy do we? Oh wait, this is all my opinion only. I don't know who to believe anymore! E! Television, TAKE ME AWAY!

Anonymous said...

even clocks are right twice a day. I guess the RNC HAD to be right about something sometime....