Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh Me, Oh My...

As if I needed proof that I should be blogging more frequently (I'm sorry- I know its been a long time, I offer no excuses), I just googled myself and
THIS is what I find...

I have no words for this.



I DO have an actual blog entry started, which I was working on while waiting for my plane to board for my flight back home from San Francisco- it's still in the works, but there will be photos of bathroom graffiti caught on camera phone, so get excited for THAT!

In case I forget, remind me to tell you all about my last two trips out west- once to Bozeman/Jackson Hole, and this last one to San Jose and San Francisco, where I discovered the male equivalent of the "Dumb Blonde" (which would be the "Italian Waiter") Something refreshing about people who are most likely incapable of doing anything of consequence, but look great doing it. This will most likely be the first in my "Little Miss Married's Chronicles of Looking But Not Touching."

With that, I offer one thousand apologies for my absences, and hope to get back into the swing of things shortly.

4 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Ah, this is the original GH we sent BACK so we could get YOU!

Anyone who turned out having 'glitter' and 'cooking cupcakes' has got to be a real gem.

Who the hell COOKS cupcakes? What an Italian Waiter.

It is indeed hard keeping up with blog fabulocity, 'tis, 'tis.

Gina Grace said...

yes but on second thought, we DO have quite a few favorites in common, like lip gloss, boys (well, more "men" in my case- or "One man in particular"), our doggies, things that sparkle, cupcakes, friends, BEST friends, using a first/middle name combo for screen names...shall I go on??

Perhaps she's a namesake... the little sister that I never had...

Gina Grace said...

...and I don't need to mention the red hair do I?

Anonymous said...

look forward to reading the rest of your updates!

she was Born in 1992, the sweet thing! Definitley your namesake. You could writer and sign it G.G.G. Godmother Gina Grace