Tuesday, January 31, 2006

When it's good, it's good

I was reading the DC City Paper a couple of days ago and had to tear out an ad that really spoke to my heart. It was a small black and white ad in the corner of the page for Madams Organ, a bar that I've been to only once, but liked quite a bit near our place in Adams Morgan. It caught my eye because I'd been there before and recognized the name. But it captured my heart when I read:

"Rolling Rocks 1/2 off for Redheads Everyday"


Thank you world, for understanding the plight of the American Redhead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any place called Madams Organ has got to be good! I can still remember the name of my favorite bar in Scotland, "Filthy McNasty's" There is just something about a good bar name! - Beth

Lisaopolis said...

ok so then I'll bring the wig down some time and we can drink twice as much between us.

Anonymous said...

I like the name of the bar - clever.

1/2 bones for Daphne??

Emily:) said...

Dude, we're so hitting that bar if I ever come to visit with your sister!!!