Thursday, August 04, 2005

Maybe I'M the one who's Ready to Rock?

A few days ago I mentioned a t-shirt that said, "Ready to Rock." Awesome.

I googled "Sweet guitar riffs" today (I might have had a reason, but I might have just been fantasizing about being Pat Benetar... again) and I found this.
http://www.guitarnoise.com/article.php?id=207

No, I don't play guitar, never have. But it's articles like this that make me wish I did. And just look at the author. He totally rocks! In a Canadian sort of way. But I don't think he would be an eligible candidate for my Canada-America Mid-20's Cultural Exchange Program. Don't think Lindsey would let him past the initial screening phase. Which is probably a good thing.

Anyway- enjoy the article, and Don't forget to Rock Out. (with your cock out?) Or as Justin would counter: Hang out with your Wang (or Huang) Out. Heehee.... I said wang.

2 comments:

Gus said...

he he, you said wang.

don't know if you will notice, so I'll mention it. click my name and it should take you to my blog instead of my website like the last couple posts. thats right I have one too, although I haven't barely ever used it, and deleted most of the old stuff...

Lisaopolis said...

Easy guitar riffs of the eightees? I'm wondering if this article could fulfill any MORE of my rockchik fantasies! Sweet! I'm going to attend to this site for all my procrastination/riff needs.

Love the rants, keep it coming, you're a rock star (of course not as much as me, but that's another issue)