Thursday, August 04, 2005

** edited to add: Okay- the stupid quote about Real Intimacy in the earlier post was credited to a Judith Sherven and Jim Sniechowski of "Health Communications, Inc." I posted this last night, and have had a few questions as to who the heck these people are... Sorry for the confusion- that's who they are!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I did another google search. Here are Jim and Judy. Don't they look happy? Don't they look like they're on marriage number eleventeen? How much you wanna bet they're into swapping? Er, I mean, "open marriage."

Dark moods and generosity.... fer christ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck were you doing a search for to find this swinging couple????
Match.com, e-harmony.com - are they an example of a happy couple who met online in a swinger chat room????

Amy

Gina Grace said...

Nope! I should have clarified :)

That stupid poem about "Real Intimacy" on the tea box was credited to Judith Sherven and Jim Sniechowski of "Health Communications Inc."

So that's why I searched for them, and I found them! They write all sorts of books about how to be a better soul mate etc.

Pardon me while I gag. I guess I'm just a little JADED.

Anonymous said...

ok - so comimg from them (totally based on their picture) that seems SO stupid. I'm gagging too... :P It's good to hear that besides self-help books they also pen poems for tea bag packaging...
Amy

Gus said...

ha ha, you said tea bag.

(and if you don't know why that's funny, then...uhh never mind)

Gina Grace said...

Erik please... I work with a bunch of boys. Of COURSE I know what that means. I just didn't think anyone would take it to "that" level on my pristine, polite, and well-mannered blog. I'm appalled!


Now if I were to say that the message on the Tea Bag was a total Shocker, THEN we'd have fodder for innuendo.

hee hee....

Gus said...

innuendo?
or in-yo-end-O!

he he.
and I came on here to find a new entry, and am reduced to talking mildly dirty on an old post. maybe you check out my blog then post something new...

Anonymous said...

Do you think she takes anal?