Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just when you're wondering how to get some Alan Thicke back into your life...

Who has time for blogging on days that are full of travel and sunshine? Not I.

So here's a quick recap:

1) I think my brain is healing from its bruise, thought I'm still using that as an excuse for any/all flighty behavior or forgetfullness.

2) Made a quick trip to Seattle and back this past weekend to arrange some wedding details. Got a lot accomplished, and I'm getting more and more excited about bringing a bunch of non-northwestern types into upper Kittitas County. Should be funny; for me at least...

3) Been trying to run a little bit here and there, as this is my least favorite part of the triathlon concept. Speaking of the triathlon; a big THANK YOU to all who have made donations! I am going to work hard to make you all proud (ie. finish the race). If you still want to support my participation in Team in Training, it's not too late! You can even make your donations online!

4) Discovered this little gem on the interweb gem today. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

I heart Alan. But not as much as I heart the thought of welcoming non-Frontier types to highcountry (and/or backcountry) goodness of Kittitas Co.

Way to go on the running, you stick with in now, hear? I can't jog long, it hurts my boobs. Hence the extreme walking. Hmm, I'm wondering about the potential of nordicathalons....could be a swell fundraising idea, since the sport is way bigger in Europe and the euro is kicking 'der Dollar' at the moment...

Lisaopolis said...

PS: you know, Kirk Cameron would be the perfect man if he weren't so attached to the religious right. Sigh...can't win 'em all...

tz said...

that was the family I wanted when I grew up!
so flakey flighty things blamed on a head injury, what excuse can I use?

eggonit said...

What happened to your head?

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, I've been watching this stupid Growing Pains movie for over 15 minutes!! Is that Ben Seaver's real hair?

What about Robin Thicke? Why I do see stuff about that guy EVERYWHERE?

~ Beth