Friday, February 03, 2006

Kidding!!

Perhaps I should have clarified in my most recent post...

Of COURSE I'm kidding about my money being transfered to a no-access-by-me account! It was just a little joke... perhaps not so funny in some situations, but when we're talking about gina-money-maven-palooza, its at least... silly.

Now I really want to comment about me starting to assume responsibility for his child-support payments- at least until he starts working again, or collecting on that disability claim... But I won't. Becuase some women really DO do things like that.

And no, he doesn't have any children... That he knows of.

3 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

dont forget to add: child support payment plus his tuition and expenses for 'going back to school'

Gina Grace said...

Josh?? What happened to your insightful comment? I got it via e-mail but now it has been removed? Ahhh... I see... you want it to be our little secret? I get that a lot. Sigh...

But all I really need to know is: where can I check myself into the vowel disorder clinic? And will my health insurance cover it? Of do I get a free pass as a linguist's little sister?

Lisaopolis said...

we'll do a patented vowel intervention if you come visit, mahwhwhahaha