Thursday, March 01, 2007

Answers

The Book: Everthing Is Illuminated

Yeah, I'm in a book club. It does wonders for the volume of literature and wine I consume on a monthly basis.

Was in Atlanta for a 30 minute layover coming from Miami home to DC. But the DC area was all closed down becuase of "ice" (which never actually materialized). Kind of wished they would have told us that all of the DC airports were closed before we left Miami, as it might have been nice to spend an extra day there with the new fam, but instead we became well aquainted with the Atlanta Airport Hyatt Place hotel. Which we had to pay for ourselves. Hey Delta Airlines, stay classy!

The Clinton Street Baking Company is at 4 Clinton Street (between East Houston & Stanton), New York, NY 10002. D'lish.

5 comments:

tz said...

love book clubs, but out here in the Burbs, I tend to get kicked out for subversive liberal thinking...hahaha
I was just about to email to see how you and brother are...glad you updated! i'll still email though

Anonymous said...

Everything is Illuminated was wonderful! They did a really good job on the movie as well. I can't wait to read literature again, still having to read study material. Blec. - Beth

Lisaopolis said...

I bet the book is super dupe, I loved the film. Talk about Central European livin' flashbacks.

Lisaopolis said...

OK, so wait, the real question is: what the heck was going on in MIAMI...?

Gus said...

I would recommend some books, but hey, I read stuff like Conan and Star Wars as well as good stuff, so no one values my opinion.