Friday, March 23, 2007

A non-celebrity endorsement

I know this sounds like spam, but I in all honesty, I just found the greatest web site. It's www.kayak.com It's a travel web site that is only a search database, so it while it does not sell you tickets directly, it searches all of the search-and-sell sites, AND the individual airlines Web site's prices as well. So--- if it finds you a flight on United, it links you right to the United.com site, where you then buy the ticket. I guess it makes money on your clicks rather than on service charges.

I heart it.


And its got cool features like slider time preference bars so you can limit your flights to certain times AFTER you've seen the whole pot of flights. It even has fun graphs of historical prices of your itinerary over the past several weeks, so you can see if you're buying at a relatively high or low price time.

Anywho- I'm going to be traveling quite a bit for work over the coming months, so I'm excited about this new discovery. However- I am not being paid to rave about this great resources, Sooo... I will end it at that.

1 comment:

Gus said...

traveling to the NW? Abby and I would love to have a beer with you if you are. Longview is the shiznit, don't you forget it.