Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Don't worry darlings, mummy is here.

Oh dear, what a dreadful spot of strep throat I've had! Okay- I'm sorry- there was just some part of me that really needed to write in a bad, fake English accent. But yes, I've been sick. Sick to the degree where sitting in front of a computer and typing is just too much. But thanks to the power of antibiotics, and more Advil extra-strength than I've ever taken in my life, I made it through the trenches, and I'm back. I have very little time tonight, but just enough to make three quick comments: 1) Micro-Chenille: Who knew that socks of this persuasion could be so fabulous? 2) "Night sweats" blow. Having a fever in general is pretty hellish. 3) Clean, tired dogs bring me closer to my my own personal heaven. Okay then, off to bed for me. Lots of changes going on in my world. I look forward to the day where I might be able to tell you about them.

4 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

that dog nose in that pic just doesn't stop freaking me out.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the strep is marching far away from you! I'm wondering how it started, but won't spend too much time trying to make sense of it (I'm coming down with something gross, trying to trace where I got it, and notice others worried about getting it from me...hmmmm...as if we really can Avoid Sickiness...are comments supposed to be three lines max?

Gus said...

night sweats? Is that like the Meat Sweats that the chubby chicago bears fans from SNL used to get?

and I haven't seen you around the gus008 blog lately? its getting funnier, I swear. come check it out and leave some comments. You too lisa. Im getting a following of like 3 people already...

Emily:) said...

God bless over the counter drugs! Glad the worst of trhe strep is over. Of course, I'd take your strep any day over my finals, but that's just life;)