Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Always Be Cobbling

Ahhhh... big sigh of relief. I have been frantically searching for an online clip of this SNL sketch for the past two weeks since it aired. If you've never seen Glengarry Glen Ross, then you probably won't find it to be comic genius. If you have, you'll likely agree that it is one of the best sketches of all time. ONE of the best- I'd be hard pressed to name a single best sketch. I can think of several that could compete for the spot of worst though...

Okay- on with the show: Enjoy!
http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=b1V3pb3hnRY&search=snl%20alec%20baldwin




(and if you want to watch a few clips of the original, you can see them piece by piece here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny story, I have been quoting those lines from Glenn Gary Glenn Ross for years but apparently my new wife had not been listening. Then a few days ago she tells me about this very funny post on Ginapalooza about a very funny sketch on SNL with a very funny Alec Baldwin mocking his very funny bit in GG/GR......hmmm. Wonder why it wasn't funny when I did it several dozen times over the last four years? What on earth is wrong with me? Maybe I will start a blog so my new wife will remember my second hand wit.