Friday, May 26, 2006

Jackson Hole Wyoming... Is that in Ontario, Canada?

Thanks Kelly, for passing along this fabulous video to me. In the spirit of my recent transaction with www.cheaptickets.com, in which all I wanted was a flight out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming (yet the call center agents couldn't, for the life of them, understand that Wyoming was a State... in the United States of America), I'd like to share this video with all of you. I found it hilarious.

You'll need Flash 8 to play it correctly. If you don't have it, you can download it here...

Here's the link! http://www.callcentermovie.com/

4 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

I just set up a new 'zero interest introductory rate balance transfer bonanza' credit card, and I do believe everyone I spoke to was IN THIS VIDEO! THat was priceless! As the guy I was talking to was so obviously reading from a script, I totally pictured the nursing mama in the next room burning the rice or some such horribly stereotypically wrong thing.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Budget Travel magazine just called Jackson Hole the #1 place in the U.S.A. to find attractive, straight, single men? Just thought I would pass along the information to the ladies ...

- Beth

Anonymous said...

yea in jackson, wy you would win over a horse...
or brokeback mtn.

Gina Grace said...

So its not like in Alaska where the "odds are good, but the goods are odd"??

Will keep that in mind for my next life.