Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Manhattan Season everyone!

You don't have to know me very well to know that my Manhattan Season officially kicks off at Thanksgiving (or well, any time in November. Sometimes it's just too hard to wait until that special Thursday). You also don't need to know me very well to know how absolutely, spectacularly charming I am after two of these wintertime favorites. And funny. I'm like wittier than... a really witty person.

And so when I found this on Lisa's blog, it came to no surprise to me that...

You Are A Martini

You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.
And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.
Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.
And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!


Must be a family thing.

Clearly they didn't have the option of "You're a Manhattan!"

5 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

Hear, hear. Must have been all that bourbon we put in your bottles as a tot (see: intelligence test, above post). Personally, I was hoping I'd be a manhattan (winter), a gin tonic (any given weekend) and/or a big 'ole Campari soda (summer). But the quiz's highlighting of my discerning taste was flattery enough for me.

tz said...

i too lifted the test from your sister's blog but i'm a beer...sheesh, i hate beer. you sophisticates may be marrying into a very unsophisticated family (or maybe it's just me...gasp)
i'm a bit afraid to take the IQ test

Lisaopolis said...

no, I sucked noogies on the IQ test, and I'm supposed to be the 'nerdy' one....sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I also am a Martini...no matter WHAT I answered on the silly test. Must be in the Crumlish/Hundley genes. Being my birthday today, it is champagne all the way from now until Ash Wednesday when the party is seriously OVER. Love, Cindy

tz said...

jason came up as a martini too, am i like the only beer? sheesh, feeling a bit country bumkinish.